Hi honey!!! Miss you :) Yay for Tina!! Looks like the adult tooth is ready to move on in!! So cute!! How's TX? When are yall coming back?? We'll be home LATE sun night, but if you're around Monday give me a call!
I like the color one much better. I look at it and think, "What a great shot!" but while the 2nd is nice, my reaction is more luke-warm. I'm not sure what "muddy" means to know if it looks muddy.
Hmmm...I like the first one better, but don't have any cc for the black and white. (I am still working on my black and white conversions, to get ones that I like!)
Congratulations to her on such a big milestone! I always cried when my kiddos lost their top front teeth. They weren't my babies anymore if they were losing all their baby teeth. But then they get those big, gorgeous slightly out of place adult teeth and it is all OK again. I love the BW version of this, it really puts the emphasis on her sweet face.
Hi honey!!! Miss you :) Yay for Tina!! Looks like the adult tooth is ready to move on in!! So cute!! How's TX? When are yall coming back?? We'll be home LATE sun night, but if you're around Monday give me a call!
ReplyDeleteI think the black and white looks good! I love this photo too! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteCari
I really like the black and white shot. Great photo and such a fun capture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture! Love this stage.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I like both versions!
ReplyDeleteIt's cute how you can see the big tooth coming in! What a cute expression she has! I think you B&W looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove the b&w but I think I like the coloured one a bit better!
ReplyDeleteI love the b&w! What a cute shot! She looks so happy and proud!
ReplyDeleteI like the color one much better. I look at it and think, "What a great shot!" but while the 2nd is nice, my reaction is more luke-warm. I'm not sure what "muddy" means to know if it looks muddy.
ReplyDeleteI like the missing tooth shot.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I like the first one better, but don't have any cc for the black and white. (I am still working on my black and white conversions, to get ones that I like!)
ReplyDeleteYOU always get such great catchlights!!!! love em.
ReplyDeleteadorable! I LOVE the missing tooth!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to her on such a big milestone! I always cried when my kiddos lost their top front teeth. They weren't my babies anymore if they were losing all their baby teeth. But then they get those big, gorgeous slightly out of place adult teeth and it is all OK again.
ReplyDeleteI love the BW version of this, it really puts the emphasis on her sweet face.
What a fun memory! Did it hurt??
ReplyDeletei love your pics. they're always so sharp and just gorgeous! love the shot of another of many milestones in her life! tfs!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a toothless terror!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Love gap-toothed kids. The b/w does look a little muddy, but maybe because we're so used to slightly blown b/w?
ReplyDeleteI like both of them, but probably the color one stands out more to me. Love the look of the fur hood to frame her face.
ReplyDeleteJenn, that's an awesome shot! yes, this snow has been so fun!
ReplyDeleteI love those furry hats! Grat job!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Love that jacket!! Love the little gap smile!! Oh yeah you get my email? Thanks again, your such a sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that tooth was more than ready to come out, wasn't it? Cute shot. I like the color one better, too.
ReplyDeleteGreat conversion to B/W.
ReplyDeleteWonderful capture.. So cute
I like the first one better. That a great gapped smile!
ReplyDelete