Monday, March 3, 2008

March 4, 2008

Just my littlest girl, from last week in TX.

85mm. ss/250, f/1.8, ISO 800.


25 comments:

  1. Jenn what a great photo. Here eyes are delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheew... look at her beautiful eyes! tfs.toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! She is beautiful and I love your conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the b&w conversion. She has a great smile and eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color version! What a beauty -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn, this is gorgeous, I love how much spunk the photo shows, and her eyes are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at how cute she is! I love her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a EXPRESSIVE face!!! Love these shots--the B&W is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Love her expression, and of course those beautiful peepers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great expression! Not keen on the texture you used though...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute shot. Nice conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw what a cute face!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just too stinking cute! I love her eyes!! I sent you a pea mail back, did you get it? Just email me and let me know!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the expression!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that wide-eyed grin! The b&w one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, cute as can be. That smile is precious. Her eyes are amazing, too!:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehehe...what a great photo. I just love her expression!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great photo. I love the look on her face. She sure is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet. She looks like she's full of it. That's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun expression! Love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Her eyes are such a gorgeous shade, but I actually like the BnW on this one best.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a doLL! and both shots conversions are wonderfuL! i esp LOVE how you do b/w's!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your eyes always look so great, she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What bright eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE this shot! She is adorable...love your color on the color photo!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete