Friday, February 29, 2008

March 1, 2008 - "Interaction"

We're back from TX! I've missed seeing everyone's blogs, I'll spend part of tomorrow catching up on blogs, and part of the day packing because...DH HAS A JOB!!! And not just any job, a YOUTH PASTOR position in N. Dallas!! Part-time, so he has a 40 hour job with a gourmet grocery store for the insurance, and those salaries together bring us higher than we were even before we came to OK. :) So, things are turning good. Really good. And we get to go HOME!!! And we want to thank everyone for the prayers and thoughts they've been giving on our behalf-we have no doubt it helped. :)

Ok, now to get back to my POTD-my little man, at grandma's house, "interacting" with his favorite toy, his "skatebird". Ran Erin's vintage action on it, and tossed a couple of textures on top.

85mm. ss/320, f/2.8, ISO 800.


25 comments:

  1. Aww....such a cool photo! I love his fingers in the wheels! I do believe that is the one we have...but I'd have to check to let you know for sure! ;)

    Missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great textures!! Love these, congrats to you all!! So glad to hear that everything worked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great about the new job! What a totally cool photograph too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO! Congratulations, that is AWESOME news! :)

    LOVE the skatebird pics! My boys think they are "rad". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job news. Love the pics. The texture really makes it. I love the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you and dh.So you will be in TX? Love the texures on this. Remember to always wear a helmet. Sorry I'm real wierd with skateboards right now. Read my blog Oct or Nov 07 then you will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture and your editing. Oh and the "skatebird". Congrats, how wonderful things are working out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So does that mean its in Texas??? Near me??? So excited for you! Even if it isn't in Texas, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photo Jenn, and I am SO happy for you guys! You deserve this awesome break

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the color and texture in that first shot. very cool. glad to hear things are looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool! I love the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool shot! I like the color best, great use of textures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to your hubby on the new job!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool! Congrats on the new job, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so glad to hear that things are looking up !!!may God continue to bless you annd yours.
    nice photo and like your edit !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the news!!

    I love your pp on the color photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great news! Congrats!! Very cool pictures...love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cool! Love the textures you added.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your great news! Love the actions you ran on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...this photo has so much detail and layer to it. I really love it in b/w...the curves and lines just seem to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great news, Jenn, about your husband. I love the color version of the photo and the action and textures are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool picture... the color and bw look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on the Job! :) I love the depth and texture of the skateboard, I like the color one the best. You do a great job with color... I feel like I always say I like your color better...but you just nail it better than most people!

    cheers,
    jewels

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome back!!Congrats on the new jobs.. How wonderful for your family. Love the texture you used on the second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool! Congrats on the job!!
    Love the color photo.

    ReplyDelete