Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 12, 2008

Back from TX, and still in the midst of packing craziness. DH loved his first Sunday as youth director, though.

A shot of my little guy hanging with his Grandma Jean. See the red, flushed cheeks?-he's sick again. *sigh*

85mm. ss/125, f/2.2, ISO 800. Added a few textures, and converted with Erin's B&W.


16 comments:

  1. Cool picture. I love those bright, blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, he is so adorable. Very sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great photo - the B&W works for me much more than the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The textures make it look like an illustration. Nice grandma/grandson moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is neat.... Neat interaction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always off topic... lol... Very cute pic here.. such a sweet memory to have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic! Love both versions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the texture. He is such a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry he's sick! Love seeing gramma in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute pics anyway!
    what does he have? my girls had the 5ths disease and it had those red flushy cheeks!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice photo with grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! I love the texture. And what a sweet shot of him with his grandma- this is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your PP, Jen! Welcome back home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that picture, especially the b/w. I cant get over your sons eyes, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. how you can see grandma's face behind his. Really nice shot and good use of texture - especially on b and W.

    ReplyDelete