Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14, 2008

Caught my little man having some more fun with his "skatebird" on our back porch this evening. He thought he was the "smartest man alive" for figuring out rolling on his tummy. :) (Anyone catch that Billy Madison reference?)

85mm. ss/200-800, f/2.0-3.2, ISO 200.




And the conversions-I added a warm chocolate filter over them.




Just for fun, a close-up of his "Pirate band Hurdy (Hurley)", Yes, he says Hurley-he's very name-brand conscious. No, I didn't coach him on that.


And, I finally got a shot of his pout! I love how he pouts with his cheeks, too. This is what happens if you even whisper "no" to him. Yes, he's spoiled.


And because I was bored, a quick storyboard.

16 comments:

  1. These are awesome...I love the colors going on here!!! And the conversions on the bw ones are awesome...he is adorable!
    cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the action shots!! He is too cute!!! And love the chocolate conversion! And that pout... too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, those are awesome. I really like the chocolate conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You got pics of his pirate band hurdy AND the pout for me! :) That pout is just too cute Jenn! And I see he's rocking my favorite tweed-ish faux chucks! Too too cute!! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and great b/w. He is one cool little dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could he not be spoiled?? Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Great color and conversions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable! I'm a sucker for a skater boy. ;)

    And I caught the Billy Madison reference right away- that is one of my favorite silly movies!

    Stop looking at me swan! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are all amazing~!!!! i just LOVE the b/w's!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the intent serious expression on his face in that last tummy/skateboard shot. Too cute! Man, that chocolate conversion is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great and I love the pout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - he is adorable!!! I love that pout!!! GREAT action shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! You conversion is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the colors on these. The go together so well. His eyes are beautiful and stand out nicely. Love the conversion too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just ADORE that last one of him with the puffy lip. Oh my word! What a love. These are so awesome. I love how sharp your images are.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are wonderful! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete