Friday, March 14, 2008

March 15, 2008

A couple more from yesterday...settings are around what yesterday's were. Conversions same as last night-I hope someone got some use out of my action. :)



Instantly from the outrageous pout yesterday (for being told to come inside) to bounding and being a puppy dog (as he comes inside).


15 comments:

  1. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that first shot the color along with his blue eyes...LOVE IT!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're seriously like the same kid!!! That first shot is SO cute, but that second shot is SO Josh!!! Too funny, Jenn! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenn, he is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous eyes! I love the first shot in color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always love seeing the gorgeous blues!!!! you are amazing at eyes and catchlights w/o them looking overdone....love your bw too!!! thanks so much for sharing! it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! I just love his eyes. What a funny little guy in the last two. he he.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it with little boys pretending to be puppies? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just LOVe your b/w's what action do you use if any?! how do you get it so beautifuL!?!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. His eyes are just beautiful like a rare crystal! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know at least one person used your action because I just saw it on a POTD. I'd have used it too if I didn't have PSE. You are very generous! And the pics are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the first 2 a lot. I just got your action this morning. Thanks! I'll load it today & try it out. Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That first shot is just stunning. Those eyes are amazing. I love your BW conversion of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful eyes! Especially in the first shot; gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl,
    these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete