Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 28, 2008

Took Little Man out for a quick photo shoot today in one of my new favorite outfits-cool, huh? :) I'm so loving the tie-thinking he needs a few more.

85mm. Not sure of my settings, I can look them up if anyone wants them.





Telling me "I'm 3" (which he will be on the 4th-is that possible??).







Had to try this one with an acid wash, and a texture.

22 comments:

  1. Jenn, these are fabulous! He looks great in a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that 1st shot! The tie is totally cool. AND THOSE RED SNEAKERS!! What a fun fun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first BnW conversion...what a great shot to do it on. He's so daper looking with his tie, yet still funky and cool too. Love the hair, looks a little like Kristi's Yums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these rock!!! love the color ...love expressions..love the crops...love the conversions! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly! He really is a little man. That ties is cool. Love all the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the crop on the shirt and tie shot! That is just awesome! Your colors are always SO vibrant and your B/W's are really sharp. I just cannot choose a fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW great shots, the perspective on all of them are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't choose a favorite because they are all AWESOME!!! He is so cute with his little tie and those darling running shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable Jenn!! It's so funny they have the same jeans, same shirt....we NEED more chucks, but I'm having a hard time finding them. Any suggestions?? Maybe we should head to Nordstroms today??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my GOODNESS~ He DOES need more of those ties! That is AWESOME!

    Everything about these just screams "rocker" to me- the hair, the attitude, the hand in the pocket, the RED shoes, the guitar tie! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rocker is right! These ROCK! Love the pping!! And yes... it's possible, because mine is 3 today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all wonderful! Love the colors and conversions. Lots of fun angles and composition as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great. Love the tie with the guitars, the converse with the jeans to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the sneakers!sO CUTE!
    he is adorable in a tie! i think he needs a few more! and it would be so cute to get some with his tie on and no shirt!!
    FUN!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the angles in these, and the "style" they have. It really seems to bring out his personality.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so awesome I love your style! And of course I am a sucker for converse shots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute! love that you caught the details, his hand in his pocket, the shoes.... adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy cow! I love all of these. Your compositions are fabulous. I love them in color and the BW conversions, too. I really love the textures on the last one. He is such a handsome one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jenn! :) When you said you had some of your lil rocker boy I didn't know if you meant DH or DS LOL :)

    His eyes are stunning in the first one! I like the way you captured his feet too!

    Cheers,
    jewels

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great series! Your kids are always dressed so cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jenn this are perfect . Lve how he is dressed and you captured personality. love them.

    ReplyDelete