Friday, March 28, 2008

March 29, 2008

I was packing some clutter away in my office so my landlady could show the house this weekend while we're in TX, and I heard my son give a full belly laugh, and my DH cracking up, too. I looked up, and this is what I saw:



Just my boys, being boys. :)

85mm. ss/400, f/2.0, ISO 800.

19 comments:

  1. HELLO! I am from Argentina, my English is bad. But I love your pictures. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fuuny...love the photo and on your photo from yesterday...that first one...on my word that is awesome!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are they. Don't you love it when dads play with the kids. They both look great color and black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww that's so COOL! that is the most fuN shot!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hysterical, Jenn! Definitely my favorite picture of him yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pic!! Looks like they have a great relationship!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's too funny! Had to lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best kind of play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so cute! i love it when my dh plays with the kids. so heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boys! What a hoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boys being boys, scaring the moms! Wonderful photo, and I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun! My kids always loved upside down time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, I love when the boys crack each other up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! If it were me, I would have to get that cute belly right after I took the photo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's awesome! How fun your Dh must be.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute and fun. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is too funny! LOL>> Great coloring in your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terrific shot! I love it! These are the times when Grandma holds her breath and Mommy is glad that Daddy is there to teach her little boy to be a man.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha...I just love the photo so much. I think I like you b/w the best...I think I always like it the best! You have the best shots!.

    ReplyDelete