My little man helped his Daddy with the yardwork this evening. Does the one with the "flare" look too hazy to you? I'm not sure how to fix it, but I liked the "He-Man" look on his face, lol. He had a blast, and now thinks everything, even my hardwood floors, need to be "waked". And I cannot get the hat off his head-it was around his Easter basket, forming the basket part but able to be cut off and worn later, and he adores it.
i like the flare shot. really tells the story of him being outside. i really like your storyboard also--nice combo of all three photos. congrats on the house!
What cute shots! Love the sunflare ones.... I don't think they are too hazy at all. My DS loves to rake leaves as well.... if only we had leaves to rake.
I really like the first one in black and white and the second one in color. Cute hat!
ReplyDeleteSome of the best flare shots have that hazy feel to them, so nope...don't think it's too much. I'm so glad you found a home too, what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteThese are adoarable. I love the colors in these! The third one down is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteCari
He is too cute!
ReplyDeletei like the flare shot. really tells the story of him being outside. i really like your storyboard also--nice combo of all three photos. congrats on the house!
ReplyDeleteGreat storyboard! Keep this for when he is a teen and doesn't want to work... The hat is great; it matches his eyes!
ReplyDeleteThat hat is so adorable. I love that first shot. How great that he wants to help. Congrats on finding a house!
ReplyDeleteI like the first one in color the best. Congratulations on your home! I think the flare shot works just fine as is.
ReplyDeletelove his hat! love all the color ones best! love the sun flare ! these are some fun shots!
ReplyDeletetara
That's a great hat and he looks so good in it I can see why he's so attached. Congrats on finding a home!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful. The coloring on the shots fit perfect. That hat is too cute.
ReplyDeleteI love his shirt! Bassets RULE! Those are all great, I think the flare on the HE Man one is just fine.
ReplyDeleteBy the power of GraySkull-lol love the He-Man picture and I think it is perfect. Congrats on the new home!
ReplyDeleteI like the flare in color the best. That second pose is adorable. Great job!
ReplyDeleteLove the hat!! And love your sunflare pic!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO stinkin' cute! in that bucket hat! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI really like the colors. They pop out at you
ReplyDeleteWhat cute shots! Love the sunflare ones.... I don't think they are too hazy at all. My DS loves to rake leaves as well.... if only we had leaves to rake.
ReplyDeleteI like the hazy feel to it! Glad you found a home and look forward to more posts!
ReplyDelete