Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 26, 2008

A few shots I got of Tina during Spring Break.

85mm. ss/800-1000, f/2.5, ISO 200.




24 comments:

  1. How adorable. I love those cute expressions. Great eyes, too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful eyes! Love both the color and b&w!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet, sweet smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! Look at how big she is getting! These pictures make her look so much older. We've seen both Tina and Josh, now some of Kym. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots! I love your BW it is so pure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What big beautiful eyes she has!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so NICE! i love your b/w's so so mucH!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful eyes. Love the color ones but I'm always a sucker for color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sun in that hair is so nice and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the b&w, but all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your babies have such fantastic eyes! these are great...but your shots always are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful pictures. I love how her eyes sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is such a sweet love! I really enjoy your b/w's They are just the perfect contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look how pretty! She sure looks like her mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the color of these cause the sun rocks! Love the texture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shots! I really like the b&w ones!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is just the cutest thing! I can't believe the catchlights you get in her eyes everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a cutie! love her beautiful brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like the color shots. she looks so fresh and sweet! and cool shades from your previous post too

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is just SO pretty!!! I can't decide if I like the color or b&w best!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cutie! I like your angles and I really like the colors in the color version.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a cutie!! I just love her eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a cutie!! I just love her eyes!!

    ReplyDelete