Well I think it's a great shot! Such attitude with his shades and hat! Cuteness!
I love these. He is such a cute little guy!
Great shot! I love the color version best because they're all so bright and happy!
Awe...been missing you lately! How's TX?
What a total riot He is obviously way too cool for Easter photos.
I love these. He looks very much like the cool guy. I love the b and w conversion.
Not sure which I like the best - they are awesome!
so very handsome!
Hmmm--is that an Easter bonnet?? Love the shade and attitude.
I love his outfit. Great nontraditional Easter shot!
Jenn love the colors! I think it's a wonderful shot, very reflective. LOL
I think it is a cute shot! Love the pping on the second one.
Love the vivid color shot! Such springiness!
the hat and shades are so cute! lol! he looks so please with himself too. great shot.
Aww too cool!! Love these! Thanks again girl! I opened it and everything is great and thanks for adding the little toy bin. So sweet of you!! Im trying to get it all together to take pics.
Such a cutie! I love the color! He looks like Joe Cool in those glasses! :)Cheers,jewels
What a stylin' outfit!
Well I think it's a great shot! Such attitude with his shades and hat! Cuteness!
ReplyDeleteI love these. He is such a cute little guy!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! I love the color version best because they're all so bright and happy!
ReplyDeleteAwe...been missing you lately! How's TX?
ReplyDeleteWhat a total riot He is obviously way too cool for Easter photos.
ReplyDeleteI love these. He looks very much like the cool guy. I love the b and w conversion.
ReplyDeleteNot sure which I like the best - they are awesome!
ReplyDeleteso very handsome!
ReplyDeleteHmmm--is that an Easter bonnet?? Love the shade and attitude.
ReplyDeleteI love his outfit. Great nontraditional Easter shot!
ReplyDeleteJenn love the colors! I think it's a wonderful shot, very reflective. LOL
ReplyDeleteI think it is a cute shot! Love the pping on the second one.
ReplyDeleteLove the vivid color shot! Such springiness!
ReplyDeletethe hat and shades are so cute! lol! he looks so please with himself too. great shot.
ReplyDeleteAww too cool!! Love these! Thanks again girl! I opened it and everything is great and thanks for adding the little toy bin. So sweet of you!! Im trying to get it all together to take pics.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! I love the color! He looks like Joe Cool in those glasses! :)
ReplyDeleteCheers,
jewels
What a stylin' outfit!
ReplyDelete