Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February 7, 2008

Just a shot of DS from this afternoon.

85mm. ss/800, f/2.2, ISO 200.
Some light texture, a gradient map on a lowered opacity, a grunge frame, some burning.


36 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Love it love it love it love it love it. They are starting to look like twins!!! I love the plaid shirt under the tee...now I need to go find some plaid shirts! Are those our converse-wanna be shoes?! He put them on, even though they don't have laces?! And the faux-hawk is TOO perfect!!! I wish I had a fance! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture and the conversion! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay with the shirt, the hair and the texture this is awesome really works will oh and love the grunge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all!! His outfit is too cute! What a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just gorgeous!!!!!!
    love love love it!
    the conversion is spectacular!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful composition and great colors! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is a gerat shot. Love the composition and the conversion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving how those denim jeans look in this shot. So much texture to them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color and conversion here. great job on the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh mah goodness this is adorable! I love all the pping you did, it really adds to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH what a perfect picture. I wish i could get my son to dress pretty like that. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fantastic photo.. you guys make me want to have a little boy.. hes adoreable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am loving this...from the color to the texture of the fence...nice job!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the texture and color. That is such a great shot. I'm with Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my...I love this!! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This picture is fabulous! Love the colors. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh. I just love this! I love the colors, and his outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is perfect! Everything about it!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos, everything flows great here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the cutest picture ever. The picture is beautiful and the conversion is amazing. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Jenn...he is so adorable. I really love the whole feel of this photo. The colors are soft, but the texture gives so much to it. His hair...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the composition of this shot

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love everything about this picture. It rocks! tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is how I'm going to dress my son. :) Cute as a bug.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very sweet! I'm loving the haircut

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this.... everything about it. The image.. the processing... everything.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute! Love the effects, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ok I absolutly love this picture. So so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cutie!! I love his hair, he looks so grown up!! Great conversion too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow--neat actions on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. CUTE! I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This rocks! I love everything about it! I have an idea for my DD and I'm going to BEG you to do this (or teach me) to the photo! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really like this pic!!
    It almost has a light vintage style look to it and as always you have such an adorable subject to photograph!!

    ReplyDelete