I fell in "love" this weekend, so what better theme for me this week? I went and tried to do a newborn shoot for friends of mine and DH's-their little man wasn't having it, and chances are we'll schedule a reshoot (soon!), but I lost my heart completely to this little guy. He is so gorgeous, and so sweet, and so...perfect. I can't wait to get him in my arms again!
Here's one of the few shots that he wasn't screaming during-isn't he precious?
85mm. ss/250, f/2.5, ISO 400.

Here's a "love" sidenote-I found the blanket at IKEA this weekend, the day before the shoot. Another case of instant "love". The colors, the texture, everything.
Added a B&W conversion.

Aww so sweet. I LOVE the blanket! I wish we had an IKEA closer. You take such wonderful pictures. I want to be like you one day!
ReplyDeleteOkay, yeah, that blanket is AWESOME and now I need it!! Hmm...maybe we need to go to IKEA again tomorrow!!! And this shot...precious!!! Hope you're feeling better. xoxo
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a great find. . . I have had a few newborn sessions like that, too, and sometimes the only thing that gets them to stop is just to call the session off and do it again later. They really can tell that something is going on, I'm sure, and it throws them off a bit. This is a cute shot, anyway! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness so super sweet! i just love it!
ReplyDeletelove the blanket, love the baby, love your conversion!
tara
I'm just starting to learn to knit and one thing I told myself is to make these baby wraps I find everywhere. Love the colors. Darn it all...wish I had an IKEA close.
ReplyDeleteAww what an adorable shot, so completely precious.Great blanket, so perfect...
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I love that blanket!!!
ReplyDeleteCari
I love how sweet he looks. I would have never guessed he was screaming before hand.
ReplyDeleteSo precious!! That blanket is great!
ReplyDeleteI have only been to Ikea once and loved it! precious shot!
ReplyDeleteI like the colors! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteCool find. He is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo precious!! I bet you enjoyed spending time with your kiddos!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the color version, that blanket is awesome and his coloring is beautiful. Great job capturing his sweet little self.
ReplyDeleteJenn, that black&white is perfect! Great Job!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet, what a precious baby! I like the b/w best.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this in B&W! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little baby! I know what you mean about falling in love. Everytime I see a baby it happens to me and I already have two! I love how he is all wrapped up in that blanket!
ReplyDeleteOh, he really is so sweet. That blanket is amazing. I can't wait till our ikea opens!
ReplyDeleteOh he is so sweet looking, I see why you lost your heart. Love the BW conversion
ReplyDeletehe is so sweet! Ikea??? I have got to get there soon...what an awesome find!
ReplyDeleteHe is just precious!
ReplyDeleteBW is too die for!! That texture next to his skin is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you fell in love he is precious! Love your conversion.
ReplyDeleteSo precious!! What a cutie, I love the blanket too!! Great colors!
ReplyDeleteYour right he is sweet!! Can't wait to see more of him.
ReplyDelete