Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 13, 2008

I call this "Peeping Josh". More of the darn fence. See, there's a puppy on the other side of the fence, and my son LOVES (see how I'm on theme, there?) that puppy. He begs to go outside, just to peep through the neighbor's fence. He howls when it's time to come in, and promises the puppy he'll see him later. Hmm, howling, begging-maybe HE'S a puppy! :)

85mm. Taken after sunset, with such a high ISO there's approximately 20 layers of randomness to make it look presentable. It's all I had today. My own conversion, the color on this just didn't look right.

25 comments:

  1. I think this is wonderful! I love the feeling of the fence in this photo...very rustic!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! i also like the feeling of the photos and conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...just further evidence that we have the same child. My son is on his hands and knees all day whimpering, barking and licking everything in sight! They're both such adorable puppies(can you hear my eyes rolling?! :P )

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL! This is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, that is just too sweet, I love it! And your "20 layers of randomness" totally cracks me up! I've been known to do the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. With that story as a memory, this photo is worth a ton! Perhaps it is time for a...er...umm....a puppy at your house? I guess not, when all you have to do is provide a slit in the fence! I think this photo is awesome! ML

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds of the Little Rascals somehow...up to mischief I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Great shot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely shot - I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that this shot is just too adorable! I am glad you explained what he was looking at. I would probably be doing the same thing as he is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool conversion!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who can blame him, I mean there is a PUPPY on the other side of that fence. :)
    This is such a sweet photo especially when you know the story that goes along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. too funny!!! Excellent conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, that's sweet. I think he needs a puppy of his own. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this picture and your proccessing! I think it looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you did a great job with the conversion here! Where are you from in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome!
    and i always love your conversions!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. Neat shot--what a "boy" moment. Love the conversions on this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw that's cute. I love the conversion and the layers of randomness

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the mood of this picture. The pp is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thats too cute!! I love your pping skills! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think you did a nice job and he is so cute peeping through to see a puppy

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like this so much! It's creative, cute and really captures the curiosity of a child.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i think it's completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete