Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 14, 2008

Photo by Cory Hunton :)

Ugh-can you believe this is my post for today? I am SO sick-chills, fever, droopy, drowsy, dizzy, the works. And on Valentine's Day, too. But you know what? I'm still with my 2 men, and I still have 2 little girls that adore me, that make my world go around, 3 hours away. And a mom and a grandma, too. I'm pretty lucky, even if I DO feel like this on the National Day of Love. DH has been rubbing my back, filling my drink, and kissing my forehead, and-most impressive-taking sole control of Josh. What better present could there be? I love this man.

Daddy distracted him for an hour or so this afternoon by pulling out the modeling clay, and the two of them made red and pink hearts.

There is virtually nothing done to these, but I did want to post something happy today.




I'm begging off of settings tonight-I'm just too tired, and shivery. Sorry, guys.

23 comments:

  1. I think you get a gold medal for posting under adverse, and yukky, conditions. I really like the top photo (but not that you're sick.) You portrayed the whole dismal deal very creatively! And I love the heart on your last photo. But get thee to bed, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, baby. And let me add that the boys' hearts turned out fabulous! As did Josh's mohawk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you feel better! Kudos to you for even posting today and you have some great captures here!!!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. you poor thing, i really hope you feel better soon! what a sweet dh you have for helping out. i love your clay heart. great color on these too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better. And a big cheer to you for posting when you are sick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better very soon! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry you're sick, I hope you feel better soon! I really like the last photo, the heart is perfect and your photo is as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such terrific photos for being sick. You DO deserve a medal, or maybe some nice cookies and thera-flu. Feel better soon and remember... V-day is only a day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Cool clay hearts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor thing, I hope you are feeling better soon!! Really cool photo though. Feels so cozy and warm all the things you need when you feel horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you're feeling better soon! What a sweet husband you have to take such good care of you. That heart in the last photo is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some sweet images. Sorry you are sick! I'm just getting over it and I was no where near the computer during that time. So, go you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get Better Soon! The pics are great! Nice color and I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hear you! Been in bed for days with it - not much fun. The last shot is great - i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the relationships shown here!! Hope you feel better soon, girl.
    The last one is my favorite!! Screams blog banner, advertisement, do something with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are doing so well to be blogging while ill! What a trooper...and I just the perspective on your photos tonight, and your journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh hope you feel better soon. that has already hit here and is awful.great photos of dad and son and the last one is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww hope you feel better soon! I love that 2-tone heart, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry you are sick! Love that first shot, and your journaling is beautiful. Now... you get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love these!
    esp that top photo!
    get better!!!
    love the hearts!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you feel better soon!! I think you get bonus points for posting when your so sick.. The clay heart is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you feel better soon!! I think its going around!! I like the heart, too cute!! Great shot of daddy and ds!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope you get to feeling better really quickly! love the clay heart shots... very cute!

    ReplyDelete