Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 15, 2008

My Grumpy Valentine.

85mm. 1) ss/400, f/3.5, ISO 400. 2) ss/320, f/3.5, ISO 400.



(He's either throwing gang signs, or counting...or maybe making the "I Love You" sign. Not sure what's up with the face, though)

31 comments:

  1. LOVE HIM!!! And love the polo! ;) I think it's a GREAT attempt at I love you!!! Such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't look to crabby! What an adorable shot that first one!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are just GORGEOUS! his eyes WOW!
    love them BOTH!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love those baby blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW gorgeous eyes!! Love the face and attitude in the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyes are really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first one! What great eyes and adorable expression!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL he doesn't look to happy. too funny...

    ReplyDelete
  9. His eyes are amazing! You totally had me LOLing at the 'throwing gang signs'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, his eyes are amazing! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these shots. and i vote for gang signs-LOL! seriously, they are adorable and he's so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, must be the gang sign for sure ;D He is too cute, and MAN are his eyes blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those eyes! He's such a cool kid!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! That first shot is great. Love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG lol about the gang signs. My sister and her hubby were fooling around in their TTd shoot and "threw gang signs" in one of the photos. It's hilarious, but i never post it anywhere in case anyone takes it the wrong way. He is so sweet Jenn. His eyes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am hoping it is the I Love you sign. Oh those eyes are incredible

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe, still a sweetie even if he is a grump;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. just love his eyes in that first one!!!! gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. look at those eyes!! awesome captures

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those eyes! They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That expression HAS to be the tough guys look to counterbalance the love sign... He is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my word! What a doll. I just love his eyes so much. And I love his "gang" symbol. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you get a bad photo with those gorgeous blues? I love the expression in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL! Maybe he's practicing shots for when he someday has a MySpace.

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely eyes, great light

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh those eyes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, look at those drop dead gorgeous eyes! stunning! tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. he's such a cutie! love his expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  29. LMAO!! Thats too cute, lets hope its the I love you sign. I love his little pouty face!

    ReplyDelete
  30. He is soo adorable! Those eyes are electrical. really fab shots of the cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What great photos. I love his expression and his eyes. Great job.

    ReplyDelete