Poor little dude! Ear infections are so rough. . .Peyton always struggled with them and we finally just had tubes put in her ears last summer. She hasn't had a problem since! I hope your little guy makes a very fast recovery!!!
Oh poor guy. Even sick though it's an awesome shot! I almost bought that blanket, I wish I had now. it looks amazing. Hope he's better soon. How are you feeling?
Oh Jenn...I am so sorry. I hope he feels better soon. I just got back from the Dr's office with Katia myself...also the double ear infection! These photos are so beautiful, and your colors are so rich! How do you do that!
Look at that sweet angel!! Feel better little man!
ReplyDeletePoor baby! I hope he feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh - poor baby! Love both pics - colour and b&w! Hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeletePoor little dude! Ear infections are so rough. . .Peyton always struggled with them and we finally just had tubes put in her ears last summer. She hasn't had a problem since! I hope your little guy makes a very fast recovery!!!
ReplyDeleteHope he is feeling better! You got a great photo here though.
ReplyDeleteCari
poor little monkey. Makes me want to hold him, that is just the pitts! Are you getting any sleep at all?! Poor you too!
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope he feels better soon. That is rough! Beautiful color in the first one.
ReplyDeleteOh, so sorry he's sick. You captured such a sweet shot of him, though! I love the color in that blanket!
ReplyDeletePoor sick angel! I love that blanket, by the way. Give him extra hugs.
ReplyDeleteAww poor little guy! Hope he can sleep it off!
ReplyDeleteAwe, poor little guy! Great pictures though!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! So sweet. I hope he feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteaww poor baby!
ReplyDeletebut he sure looks angelic!
gorgeous gorgeous shot!
tara
Poor little sweetie! Love the color photo, the bright colors and texture are very nice. I hope he's feeling better very soon!
ReplyDeleteaww poor baby.. He looks so angelic laying there. I hope you are getting some rest. I remember those days.
ReplyDeleteWell sick or not, he looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet - but I'm sorry he's so sick! Hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteHe looks adorable I hope he gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteAww, poor guy! Hope he feels better soon. I like both versions of this photo.
ReplyDeleteOh poor buddy. Don't you hate it when they are sick. he looks so nicely taken care of though, with his blankie and his puppy.
ReplyDeletePoor baby. I feel sorry for him. My little one always struggled with them also. Hope he feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI am in love all over again with that boy. Jenn, you really out did yourself this time. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteOh poor guy. Even sick though it's an awesome shot! I almost bought that blanket, I wish I had now. it looks amazing. Hope he's better soon. How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteI really like the color version - such rich colors.
ReplyDeleteHope he's feeling better soon.
What a cutie...even when he is sick. These are such sweet pictures. I hope he feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteOMG... he is so cute, poor baby. Love that blanket.
ReplyDeleteOh--that's a photo to tweak a mom's heart! Hope he is on the mend soon!!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy.... GWS!!! Nice pics though and I bet he was pretty easy to work with!
ReplyDeletepoor little guy!! Love this pics and that blanket is adorable!! I went through the same thing for 18months until ds had tubes put in.
ReplyDeletepoor little man! Hope he gets to feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh Jenn...I am so sorry. I hope he feels better soon. I just got back from the Dr's office with Katia myself...also the double ear infection! These photos are so beautiful, and your colors are so rich! How do you do that!
ReplyDeleteOooh... I want that blankie! Is that a Pottery Barn blankie? I want one!
ReplyDeleteSorry that he is sick though. I like the drama in the lighting, it makes the photo!
Your poor sweet little guy! I hope he's feeling better! I love the color on the top pic.
ReplyDelete