Both are great! I really love his blue eyes but that B&W is just so cool!
That shot is amazing!!! AMAZING...love the eyes. WOW. Glad he is feeling better!cari
Love those eyes - FANTASTIC!
OMGosh his eyes are gorgeous but I gotta say Awwwwww because his they are still a little red rimmed from being sicky.
Oh, everytime I see those eyes it just takes my breath away. Oh, did you ever get my peamail?
love the black and whirte conversion and I say he has areason to be a little grumpy. what acutie hope he is much better soon.
Beautiful Jenn. You took great advantage of the light.
Love the black and white version.
Glad he's feeling better. I am amazed at those beautiful eyes. Love both the color and black and white versions of this!
So glad he's doing better. Hopefully he's grumpyness will leave your house soon! Love those eyes.
catchlights are awesome!!!! love the bw!
I love the b&w, and the intensity of the little boys gaze. . .
Ok, even not feeling up to par, he is one cute kid...the conversion is really stunning.
Glad he is feeling better. I like the color one with his beautiful blue eyes but nice conversion on the b/w
WOW look at those eyes. Great shot even though he has the grumpy look.
He has such intensely blue eyes! Glad he's feeling better and hope he's completely back to normal soon.
His eyes are gorgeous!!
Ohhh I love that b/w conversion. Very moody which works for obcious reasons ;)
love his eyes!he is just too cute for words! and i just love your photographY! you have some awesome skills working with light!tara
Im sorry he's been feeling sick. He has the prettiest eyes and I do love the blk n wh.
WOW! His eyes are stunning!!!!!! I also love your banner pic!!
I just love your shots of him. They are always so great, even when he isn't feeling up to par. The conversion is awesome.
Even grumpy he has gorgeous baby blues!!
OH... but he is a CUTE grump! Great shot, I love both the color and the b&w! His eyes are amazing!
WOW! Those eyes!!! Amazing job!
Just scrolled down your blog a ways. Don't know how I've missed it before, but you have terrific photos! You're awesome! Not to mention, your little guy is pretty cute. :)
Wow what grogeous blue eyes! I like the 1st one, all of the blues in it just make his eyes POP!
he has the most amazing eyes!
Glad to hear he is feeling better.... beautiful eyes again! toni
Glad hes feeling better, I LOVE his eyes- what a DOLL!! So jealous!
Look at his stunning blue eyes! Just gorgeous!
gorgeous portrait!!
Those both look awesome, but I love the color one because he has the most amazing eyes! Glad he's feeling better, hope the grumpies go away soon!
WOW, what a stunning photo!! Love his blue eyes and the bright color of the 1st one :)
Both are great! I really love his blue eyes but that B&W is just so cool!
ReplyDeleteThat shot is amazing!!! AMAZING...love the eyes. WOW. Glad he is feeling better!
ReplyDeletecari
Love those eyes - FANTASTIC!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh his eyes are gorgeous but I gotta say Awwwwww because his they are still a little red rimmed from being sicky.
ReplyDeleteOh, everytime I see those eyes it just takes my breath away. Oh, did you ever get my peamail?
ReplyDeletelove the black and whirte conversion and I say he has areason to be a little grumpy. what acutie hope he is much better soon.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jenn. You took great advantage of the light.
ReplyDeleteLove the black and white version.
ReplyDeleteGlad he's feeling better. I am amazed at those beautiful eyes. Love both the color and black and white versions of this!
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's doing better. Hopefully he's grumpyness will leave your house soon! Love those eyes.
ReplyDeletecatchlights are awesome!!!! love the bw!
ReplyDeleteI love the b&w, and the intensity of the little boys gaze. . .
ReplyDeleteOk, even not feeling up to par, he is one cute kid...the conversion is really stunning.
ReplyDeleteGlad he is feeling better. I like the color one with his beautiful blue eyes but nice conversion on the b/w
ReplyDeleteWOW look at those eyes. Great shot even though he has the grumpy look.
ReplyDeleteHe has such intensely blue eyes! Glad he's feeling better and hope he's completely back to normal soon.
ReplyDeleteHis eyes are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh I love that b/w conversion. Very moody which works for obcious reasons ;)
ReplyDeletelove his eyes!
ReplyDeletehe is just too cute for words! and i just love your photographY! you have some awesome skills working with light!
tara
Im sorry he's been feeling sick. He has the prettiest eyes and I do love the blk n wh.
ReplyDeleteWOW! His eyes are stunning!!!!!! I also love your banner pic!!
ReplyDeleteI just love your shots of him. They are always so great, even when he isn't feeling up to par. The conversion is awesome.
ReplyDeleteEven grumpy he has gorgeous baby blues!!
ReplyDeleteOH... but he is a CUTE grump! Great shot, I love both the color and the b&w! His eyes are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Those eyes!!! Amazing job!
ReplyDeleteJust scrolled down your blog a ways. Don't know how I've missed it before, but you have terrific photos! You're awesome! Not to mention, your little guy is pretty cute. :)
ReplyDeleteWow what grogeous blue eyes! I like the 1st one, all of the blues in it just make his eyes POP!
ReplyDeletehe has the most amazing eyes!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear he is feeling better.... beautiful eyes again! toni
ReplyDeleteGlad hes feeling better, I LOVE his eyes- what a DOLL!! So jealous!
ReplyDeleteLook at his stunning blue eyes! Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeletegorgeous portrait!!
ReplyDeleteThose both look awesome, but I love the color one because he has the most amazing eyes! Glad he's feeling better, hope the grumpies go away soon!
ReplyDeleteWOW, what a stunning photo!! Love his blue eyes and the bright color of the 1st one :)
ReplyDelete