Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 3, 2008

Just a few shots of Josh being Josh in the backyard this evening. One horizontal, one vertical, to stay on theme.

85mm. 1) ss/400, f/3.5, ISO 400. 2) ss/250, f/3.5, ISO 400. A few textures and layers for fun.


21 comments:

  1. Aww, Jenn...I love these!!! I LOVE his little smile in the first one! And I just adore the way you styled his hair today! We have GOT to get these boys together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! i just love the colors of these and the texture of the fence in the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them. that second one is fantastic. great colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are awesome. You get the best color and textures in your photos!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well they are both just rockin! tfs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the second one! His expression and his outfit rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are really good - but that first one is my favorite. I like that there isn't anything in the background to distract.

    laulley

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks really grown up here. Loving that guitar on his shirt, makes the vertical look even longer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are great, but I love that second one. He looks like he's up to something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these. He's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the 2nd one with that guitar shirt and the texture is nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are awesome! I love the vertical shot with the vertical boards of the fence, looks really nice and his haircut is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colors and texture, especially in that fence. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. those look great..i love the 2nd one..great job with the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that second shot jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the second one. Great expression.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cutie! Great shots

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute pictures. I love the one against the fence. The colors on your pictures always are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like them! That first one is so nice. I love his blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. #2 is the best! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jenn...these are so great. I am totally loving his hair. The second one is my fav. I just love the color and texture of the fence behind him.

    Just wanted to let you know too, that I used your eye tutorial on my post. All of my photos are looking so much better now.

    ReplyDelete