Aw, don't they look grown up with shorter hair?? Love the spunk of #2! Awesome eyes in #3!!!
What a cutie and his hair is awesome! The last pic is my fave- too cute!
Can I tell you again that I love it!? LOVE it!!!
Awwww, look its a yummy haircut!
#2 is a great shot. love the new haircut, and great pictures...
OMG love it! It totally rocks. (Awesome photos, as always too)
I like the one on the little bike. Was it hard to fix the hair?
Love the second and third pictures best! Those eyes....WOW!!!!
It's the prefect length for a cool faux hawk!
Great haircut. It looks like the cut totally matches his personality. I love all these pictures.
I love it!!! He is so cute. The picture of him on the bike is so adorable, I love the color.
WOW! I'm diggin' the faux-hawk!
Look at him all cuteness and looking like a rock star, he is adorable!
absolutely gorgeous shots! and he looks like such a big boy now!tara
His hair looks great! And his eyes in that last b/w shot, oh my!
Oh my goodness how adorable is that hair??? I LOVE the second shot...those eyes are amazing!Cari
LOVE that hair!! If I ever have a boy, I'm gonna do his hair like that :)
Those are all very nice, he has beautiful eyes!
Oh my word! I SO love his hair cut. It made him look so much older though. The one of him on the bike is my fav. I just love it. Its nice to see a photo without snow! You guys are so lucky.
WHOA...those eyes...I swear....LOVING that hairdo!
oh my goodness, I love it. he is such a handsome little man.
so totally Yumms! LOL so great and I love his eyes in the last one.
Those lashes are just incredible! Why do boys always get those? He looks so grown up with his new 'do.
HA! I love the new do! That is fantastic!!
I love his haircut!! These are awesome!
the motorcycle one is priceless!
Love his new haircut!
Aw, don't they look grown up with shorter hair?? Love the spunk of #2! Awesome eyes in #3!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie and his hair is awesome! The last pic is my fave- too cute!
ReplyDeleteCan I tell you again that I love it!? LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, look its a yummy haircut!
ReplyDelete#2 is a great shot. love the new haircut, and great pictures...
ReplyDeleteOMG love it! It totally rocks. (Awesome photos, as always too)
ReplyDeleteI like the one on the little bike. Was it hard to fix the hair?
ReplyDeleteLove the second and third pictures best! Those eyes....WOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's the prefect length for a cool faux hawk!
ReplyDeleteGreat haircut. It looks like the cut totally matches his personality. I love all these pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! He is so cute. The picture of him on the bike is so adorable, I love the color.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I'm diggin' the faux-hawk!
ReplyDeleteLook at him all cuteness and looking like a rock star, he is adorable!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous shots! and he looks like such a big boy now!
ReplyDeletetara
His hair looks great! And his eyes in that last b/w shot, oh my!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness how adorable is that hair??? I LOVE the second shot...those eyes are amazing!
ReplyDeleteCari
LOVE that hair!! If I ever have a boy, I'm gonna do his hair like that :)
ReplyDeleteThose are all very nice, he has beautiful eyes!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! I SO love his hair cut. It made him look so much older though.
ReplyDeleteThe one of him on the bike is my fav. I just love it. Its nice to see a photo without snow! You guys are so lucky.
WHOA...those eyes...I swear....
ReplyDeleteLOVING that hairdo!
oh my goodness, I love it. he is such a handsome little man.
ReplyDeleteso totally Yumms! LOL so great and I love his eyes in the last one.
ReplyDeleteThose lashes are just incredible! Why do boys always get those? He looks so grown up with his new 'do.
ReplyDeleteHA! I love the new do! That is fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteI love his haircut!! These are awesome!
ReplyDeletethe motorcycle one is priceless!
ReplyDeleteLove his new haircut!
ReplyDelete