Hehe! Once we were out of time and my mom was here with Miss M. My mom who I have never seen do gardening in her life, decided to trim my rose bushes. It took 2 YEARS for them to recover. So funny.
So cute! She probably did a better job than I would have done, I'm afraid!!!! I'd keep trying to "correct" what I'd just messed up. . . which never works. Which is also why I've vowed to leave my bangs alone between appointments.
Oh my! I thought it was kids who couldn't be trusted! And that look...
ReplyDeleteHey, everyone needs a summer haircut, right???
ReplyDeleteHehe! Once we were out of time and my mom was here with Miss M. My mom who I have never seen do gardening in her life, decided to trim my rose bushes. It took 2 YEARS for them to recover. So funny.
ReplyDeleteOh man, poor little pup! Hahah! Only two weeks until you come to Denver!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable - love the haircut!! ;)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe does look a little chopped but so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! She probably did a better job than I would have done, I'm afraid!!!! I'd keep trying to "correct" what I'd just messed up. . . which never works. Which is also why I've vowed to leave my bangs alone between appointments.
ReplyDelete