A shot of my first baby's graduation ceremony from this weekend. Not sure if the flare is too distracting-those lights were impossible to shoot against.
Oh, I love this, it has so much personality, and the flair is AWESOME! I hope your family feels better soon, and doesn't pass whatever it is they have on to you!
I like the flare--it's the awesomely bright future waiting for all those grads. Hope everyone is feeling better, and that YOU don't catch whatever it is!
awww...man, I had a comment typed and IE did something weird. Anyway, I LOVE, LOVE this shot and must try it an my nephew's graduation this Saturday. And, thanks for the sweet comments. You are welcome to come to a garage/backdrop session. What's your email? I'll let you know the next time I have one to see if you want to come. It's just in my garage which faces Northwest in the morning.
That is such an amazing shot! I love the flare. I think it adds so much to the look of the shot. Absolutely wonderful. It's so hard to make a graduation shot interesting, I think, but you sure did!
I love the flair!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this, it has so much personality, and the flair is AWESOME! I hope your family feels better soon, and doesn't pass whatever it is they have on to you!
ReplyDeleteFan-freakin-tastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the flare--it's the awesomely bright future waiting for all those grads. Hope everyone is feeling better, and that YOU don't catch whatever it is!
ReplyDeleteI love it, the corner angle is great! I hope your family gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! What an awesome shot. I love the flair so much, and the bluring on the edges rocks. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow - love it!
ReplyDeleteHeck YEAH- I freakin' LOVE THIS! The flare ROCKS and so does the t/s processing! Pure awesomeness, girlie!
ReplyDeleteUmmm, seriously rocking that ISO 3200!!! Great job. :)
ReplyDeleteawww...man, I had a comment typed and IE did something weird.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I LOVE, LOVE this shot and must try it an my nephew's graduation this Saturday.
And, thanks for the sweet comments. You are welcome to come to a garage/backdrop session. What's your email? I'll let you know the next time I have one to see if you want to come. It's just in my garage which faces Northwest in the morning.
That is such an amazing shot! I love the flare. I think it adds so much to the look of the shot. Absolutely wonderful. It's so hard to make a graduation shot interesting, I think, but you sure did!
ReplyDeleteI think the flare is fabulous and adds to this great shot! :) Congrats to your daughter.
ReplyDelete