Cool1
Flashback!
Sweet shot! Love your crop!
doesnt it bring back lots of memories
You went to high school with Heather??! Love the colors in your jacket.
HUH you and a Heather went to HS? Too funny
Beautiful colors!
Awww....memories! I still have my jackets too. I didn't know you guys went to high school together. That is epic.
Ok, I'm going to find my letter and post it for you:)
How cool! Great colors.
What a wonderful connection! Nice cropping.
Very fun! The colors are fabulous!!!!
Love this shot, the composition is fabulous! :)
Cool1
ReplyDeleteFlashback!
ReplyDeleteSweet shot! Love your crop!
ReplyDeletedoesnt it bring back lots of memories
ReplyDeleteYou went to high school with Heather??! Love the colors in your jacket.
ReplyDeleteHUH you and a Heather went to HS? Too funny
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteAwww....memories! I still have my jackets too. I didn't know you guys went to high school together. That is epic.
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm going to find my letter and post it for you:)
ReplyDeleteHow cool! Great colors.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful connection! Nice cropping.
ReplyDeleteVery fun! The colors are fabulous!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this shot, the composition is fabulous! :)
ReplyDelete