Love your pp'ing on this, and the motion of the shot! What are you going to do for pictures? Is there another camera in the works? I sure hope so!
Beautiful contrast!
So beautiful! I love it! Are you going to be able to have your camera fixed?
Beautiful!
Stunning! I just love the motion you captured in this photo, and the high definition sharpness makes such a nice film look.
Sorry about your XT! This is a great photo. I love the feel of it!
Very pretty, Jenn! Sorry about your camera. Hope you can get a replacement or repair!
Beautiful and I LOVE your banner to!
Gorgeous shot, I love your pp'ing! I hope your camera is easily (and inexpensively) repaired! :)
Lovely edit! :) What happened to your camera?!
Gorgeous shot!!
Ooh, I LOVE THIS!!! She is just so so pretty. I'm sorry to hear about your XT! Upgrade time? :)
I love the sense of motion and light in this! Does this mean your on your way to a wonderful, new camera?
I love that swirling skirt! So fun and flirty.
Love your pp'ing on this, and the motion of the shot! What are you going to do for pictures? Is there another camera in the works? I sure hope so!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful contrast!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I love it! Are you going to be able to have your camera fixed?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteStunning! I just love the motion you captured in this photo, and the high definition sharpness makes such a nice film look.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your XT! This is a great photo. I love the feel of it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, Jenn! Sorry about your camera. Hope you can get a replacement or repair!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and I LOVE your banner to!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot, I love your pp'ing! I hope your camera is easily (and inexpensively) repaired! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely edit! :) What happened to your camera?!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I LOVE THIS!!! She is just so so pretty. I'm sorry to hear about your XT! Upgrade time? :)
ReplyDeleteI love the sense of motion and light in this! Does this mean your on your way to a wonderful, new camera?
ReplyDeleteI love that swirling skirt! So fun and flirty.
ReplyDelete