Friday, March 6, 2009

March 7, 2009

NOT one of my favorite things...

Took Tina for her 1-week checkback at the pedi's today. She's fine-but, her brother now has strep, and another double ear infection. *sigh*

You wouldn't know it by the way he was playing in the waiting room today, though...

Photobucket

Something about this makes me like it better in b/w. What do you think?

Photobucket

Aren't those cars the most fun thing ever? Sometimes I think my kids "get sick" so they can go play on the wooden cars...

4 comments:

  1. Aww, poor little man! I hear ya too, Austin has the flu, a sinus infection, and an ear infection. Wonderful. I love this fishy shot of Josh- freakin' awesome! I think I like the b&w best too... it really brings out all those amazing textures in all that wood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh...I don't know. I like the vintage coloring to that first one, but that BnW DOES show that texture nicely. Sorry he's feeling crummy, but that looks like quite the waiting room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yuck--sorry the kids are going through the end-of-winter crud. I really do like the B&W--it shows all the wood texture without the colors distracting your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both! Sorry to hear your kiddos are sick. So, NOT fun.

    ReplyDelete