Bobbi and I share a love of all things rock-n-roll, and tattoo, including a deep and abiding affection for Ed Hardy clothing and shoes. She was wonderful enough to send Josh a genuine Ed Hardy t-shirt this week, and we love, love it. We set up a POTD date with Jess to post a rock-n-roll/grungy/edgy shot, all taken with our fisheye lenses, and though my subject loves his shirt to pieces, I'm fairly certain he would have preferred a trip to the dentist over a photo shoot with me today. Still, I did get a few (read-about 3) fishy shots of him in his awesome new Ed Hardy, and I wish more than anything it could have been a real playdate (because Keats rocks, and I think Josh and Miss K are a match waiting to happen...), but this was fun, too.



Now, Bobbi and Jess-whatcha got??

Well...i'm not part of the fishy party this time, but I just love the idea and your processing is awesome! i want to join the playdate!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love your processing on these!
ReplyDeleteACK! I freakin' LOVE these Jenn!!!! He just KILLS me with those EYES... and heck YEAH he and K are a match made in heaven- they even wore the same red Chucks! It's a sign! <3
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love these times infinity... now I just have to hold out hope that one day we can have a REAL playdate!
Love the virtual play date idea!!
ReplyDeleteYour conversions are perfect with these shots!
And, what else can I say about his eyes...they just amaze me every time!!
Oh my gosh, that last shot of J is the coolest fishy portrait I have ever seen! That kid looks great no matter how you shoot him!!
ReplyDeleteOh he is just too cute! That shirt looks so great on him. Isn't amazing the power of friendships formed on a message board?!
ReplyDeleteOh my he is just the cutest! I love Ed Hardy as well. I hope one day (if I get my butt posting) I can make lasting friendships as well.
ReplyDeleteOOOHHH! I love these!! Your processing is perfect!! (I would love to know your secret someday!!)
ReplyDeleteI love how your processing brings out his eyes! They are so perfect and vibrant. He is definitely styling in that shirt. They make those for adults too you know...I had no idea until I was in the store the other day. However, I have yet to be able to bring myself to actually PAY that much for a shirt for myself! I can't wait to see what Bobbi has too.
ReplyDeleteI love the PP and grunge look of these pictures. Very nice and Wow - those eyes.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots, love the eyes in the last one! :)
ReplyDeletelove his new shirt! and i totally agree with you i would also not know where i would be without my PEAS!
ReplyDelete