Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 18, 2008

Just a shot of my tough girl as she headed out with her dad to kick butt and take names during youth basketball last night. Her team won. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I actually pulled out my forgotten, yet still beloved 85mm for this one.

Also, our little Nutmeg had her shots today-she's 1.4 lbs., and won't get any bigger than 4lbs. I can already see Tina strutting down the street with Meg in a Paris Hilton bag...

15 comments:

  1. Your little DD is adorable!! I posted in your picture on 2peas that I had 2 yorkie poos too! Mine were surpose to stay small like the yorkie, but they became the size of the poodle instead. They weight about 14 - 17 lbs!!!!
    But, your's may indeed stay tiny, hope so if that's what you want!!

    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful brown eyes and oh so clear! Let us know if she wins the games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO TINA!!! Woop woop! I would have loved to have been there. I am surprisingly loud at kids' sporting events! (in a GOOD way, not in that crazed parent cussing out the refs from the bleachers way!)

    Better grab the fishy for those shots of her "wearing" Nutmeg in a purse... cause you KNOW you have to do that now that you mentioned it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shot! Love the color version so you can see her gorgeous eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girl - love her eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool for Tina!!! Love her headband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful clear eyes. Hope she had a great game. ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great shot! She has the most beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweet little girl gets tough? She must hypnotize them with those beautiful eyes and then BAM, steal the ball. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has the most beautiful eyes! Go girl kickin' butt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the headband! Congrats to your daughter and her win...and I am still in love with your little puppy. I had to scroll down to check the pics again-adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way your shots have evolved. The eyes are so bright and she definitely knows how to work the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww I can't wait to see your photo of nut-meg in a paris Hilton bag! Great shots and congrats to your daughter on the win!

    ReplyDelete