He's definitely looking droopy! lol Cute cute!!
he does look ready for a nap.....cute liitle guy !
Josh looks so sleepy! I am loving that B&W. It's the perfect conversion to add to the moodiness of the shot! And, plus, I just love seeing Josh! :)
What a sweet capture!He does look droopy!Cari
beautiful eyes and nice conversion
His eyes are just too blue to a bnW:) LOVE it!
Makes me want to curl up beside him for a little siesta! Great capture!
Nice! He has SUCH gorgeous eyes, even in B&W. Nice conversion.
That is a great conversion. What a cute little guy.
You can totally see the sleepy eyes. And love love love the color version. His eyes are soooo gorgeous!
Holy smokes, I can't decide which I like better, color or B&W. His eyes are such a delicious blue, but your conversion is awfully nice too. Gorgeous boy and photo!
aww too cute! love the conversion
I really like the b&w; and I think he's eyes are fantastic in it!
wow-great sharpness! love his eyes.
Oh those eyes!
Your son is adorable, love the blck and whte
I like the bw conversion but the blue in his eyes are incredible. So cute.
Love the b&w conversion. Great job!
Such a cutie! Great colors in the color one. he has such beautiful eyes.
Both are wonderful! I like the colored version more.
Cute little sleepy guy. Nice conversion.
Oh he is so cute!!! Love both versions.
My favorite is the black and white. Nice conversion :) He's cute!
What a cute! He's got beautiful eyes!
Love his eyes! Definitely like the color one for those baby blues
He is so beautiful. Love his eyes.
Aww he looks so tired. Love those eyes, too cute in bnw too!!
amazing!can't decide if i like it better in b/w or color! amazing SHOT!tara
Awww poor little sleepyhead! What a beautiful boy!
He's definitely looking droopy! lol Cute cute!!
ReplyDeletehe does look ready for a nap.....cute liitle guy !
ReplyDeleteJosh looks so sleepy! I am loving that B&W. It's the perfect conversion to add to the moodiness of the shot! And, plus, I just love seeing Josh! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet capture!He does look droopy!
ReplyDeleteCari
beautiful eyes and nice conversion
ReplyDeleteHis eyes are just too blue to a bnW:) LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteMakes me want to curl up beside him for a little siesta! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteNice! He has SUCH gorgeous eyes, even in B&W. Nice conversion.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great conversion. What a cute little guy.
ReplyDeleteYou can totally see the sleepy eyes. And love love love the color version. His eyes are soooo gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes, I can't decide which I like better, color or B&W. His eyes are such a delicious blue, but your conversion is awfully nice too. Gorgeous boy and photo!
ReplyDeleteaww too cute! love the conversion
ReplyDeleteI really like the b&w; and I think he's eyes are fantastic in it!
ReplyDeletewow-great sharpness! love his eyes.
ReplyDeleteOh those eyes!
ReplyDeleteYour son is adorable, love the blck and whte
ReplyDeleteI like the bw conversion but the blue in his eyes are incredible. So cute.
ReplyDeleteLove the b&w conversion. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! Great colors in the color one. he has such beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeleteBoth are wonderful! I like the colored version more.
ReplyDeleteCute little sleepy guy. Nice conversion.
ReplyDeleteOh he is so cute!!! Love both versions.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the black and white. Nice conversion :) He's cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute! He's got beautiful eyes!
ReplyDeleteLove his eyes! Definitely like the color one for those baby blues
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful. Love his eyes.
ReplyDeleteAww he looks so tired. Love those eyes, too cute in bnw too!!
ReplyDeleteamazing!
ReplyDeletecan't decide if i like it better in b/w or color! amazing SHOT!
tara
Awww poor little sleepyhead! What a beautiful boy!
ReplyDelete