Great catchlights in her eyes! Makes the brown really beautiful. And love her pose. Great job. :-)
what a cutie! and you get awesome catchlights.
You always get the nicest catchlights, Jen. Love this shot.
good to see you posting! love your banner btw! very fun....
She's so beautiful and you do such a fabulous job capturing that! (And I second that...LOVE the banner!)
Very nice! I love the different textures.
Niiice! I love the color, composition, sharpness, etc. That lens is on my wish list - you may have pushed me over the edge...
Lovely...simply lovely!
Great photo! So glad you're able to be back on POTD. LOVE your banner and the look of your new blog.
She is beautiful. and I love your blog header! Happy New Year :)
Too cute. I love the eyes that you get!! They are always great!!
Very pretty! Love your banner, too!
can we say future model? Love her...she is so photogenic.
ADORABLE!!!! And you banner rocks!
She's lovely!Great shot- nice and crisp and saturated and sharp. Love it!
Love the composition of this and the one of your son from yesterday. And I love your banner--very cool!
She is such a doll Jenn! She would have got my vote in that GAP contest!!!!
Love the close up on this one! This could of been your Christmas Card!
gorgeous color! i love the catchlights also!!!tara
She has beautiful eyes! Great shot in capturing that beauty!
Great catchlights in her eyes! Makes the brown really beautiful. And love her pose. Great job. :-)
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie! and you get awesome catchlights.
ReplyDeleteYou always get the nicest catchlights, Jen. Love this shot.
ReplyDeletegood to see you posting! love your banner btw! very fun....
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful and you do such a fabulous job capturing that! (And I second that...LOVE the banner!)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love the different textures.
ReplyDeleteNiiice! I love the color, composition, sharpness, etc. That lens is on my wish list - you may have pushed me over the edge...
ReplyDeleteLovely...simply lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! So glad you're able to be back on POTD. LOVE your banner and the look of your new blog.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. and I love your blog header! Happy New Year :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute. I love the eyes that you get!! They are always great!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love your banner, too!
ReplyDeletecan we say future model? Love her...she is so photogenic.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!!! And you banner rocks!
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot- nice and crisp and saturated and sharp. Love it!
Love the composition of this and the one of your son from yesterday. And I love your banner--very cool!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll Jenn! She would have got my vote in that GAP contest!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the close up on this one!
ReplyDeleteThis could of been your Christmas Card!
gorgeous color! i love the catchlights also!!!
ReplyDeletetara
She has beautiful eyes! Great shot in capturing that beauty!
ReplyDelete