Oooh, Jen--nice work! That is a tough shot--black dog, dark brown eyes, lots of detail in that curly fur, and you nailed all of it! Good going!
Great job. I have a black dog and it is hard to get any detail! I loooove Falcor!
Is that a mop with eyes & a nose? Very cute!
how sweet!
OMG, I TOTALLY see a black Falcor in her! She is so stinkin' cute! {and I LOVE Neverending story, actually just watched it with K a few weeks ago- we have it on VHS, LOL}
What a cute picture! LOL, can I squeeze him!?
Oh my gosh! You are right. I love that movie so much. She really is amazing...she gives eye contact and my kids don't even do that. Can I borrow her!
HAHA!! Joe and I came across a dog that looks like Meg a few weeks ago and he goes, "If that dog were white, I'd name it Falcor!"Oh Lordy. (I miss little Meg!)
beautiful puppy. And you are so right about Falcor. (I thought I was the only one who loved that movie.)
Oooh, Jen--nice work! That is a tough shot--black dog, dark brown eyes, lots of detail in that curly fur, and you nailed all of it! Good going!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. I have a black dog and it is hard to get any detail! I loooove Falcor!
ReplyDeleteIs that a mop with eyes & a nose? Very cute!
ReplyDeletehow sweet!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I TOTALLY see a black Falcor in her! She is so stinkin' cute! {and I LOVE Neverending story, actually just watched it with K a few weeks ago- we have it on VHS, LOL}
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture! LOL, can I squeeze him!?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! You are right. I love that movie so much. She really is amazing...she gives eye contact and my kids don't even do that. Can I borrow her!
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! Joe and I came across a dog that looks like Meg a few weeks ago and he goes, "If that dog were white, I'd name it Falcor!"
ReplyDeleteOh Lordy.
(I miss little Meg!)
beautiful puppy. And you are so right about Falcor. (I thought I was the only one who loved that movie.)
ReplyDelete