These are totally awesome! I can't get over how mod and fresh they look.
these are great! i love the shoes! such a pretty girl
Oooo, that 3rd one is freakin awesome! Fabulous!
These absolutely ROCK Jenn! *squeal!* I love everything about them... the processing, the beautiful girl, the foot tat, the SHOES! AWESOME. :)
LOVE that first shot and her shoes! Nothing brightens your day like some great red shoes.
Wow--awesome shots, Jenn! What a gorgeous girl, too.
Beautiful!
She's a lovely girl and she rocks those shoes!
Good captures!
Very awesome shots! The PP works is outstanding. I really like the perspective on the last shot as well.
She's beautiful! I love her eyes in the first shot. Great job, these are all so amazing.
Jenn, these are so great. It is obvious by the pics that you two mesh together so well. Great work (as usual).
Those shoes are fabulous.
I love the combination of grunge and glamorous pink together! She's beautiful, and so are her senior pics! I totally understand the "bittersweet" element!
I love the expressions from so sweet to the attitude. Very bittersweet.
These are totally awesome! I can't get over how mod and fresh they look.
ReplyDeletethese are great! i love the shoes! such a pretty girl
ReplyDeleteOooo, that 3rd one is freakin awesome! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThese absolutely ROCK Jenn! *squeal!* I love everything about them... the processing, the beautiful girl, the foot tat, the SHOES! AWESOME. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE that first shot and her shoes! Nothing brightens your day like some great red shoes.
ReplyDeleteWow--awesome shots, Jenn! What a gorgeous girl, too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe's a lovely girl and she rocks those shoes!
ReplyDeleteGood captures!
ReplyDeleteVery awesome shots! The PP works is outstanding. I really like the perspective on the last shot as well.
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! I love her eyes in the first shot. Great job, these are all so amazing.
ReplyDeleteJenn, these are so great. It is obvious by the pics that you two mesh together so well. Great work (as usual).
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI love the combination of grunge and glamorous pink together! She's beautiful, and so are her senior pics! I totally understand the "bittersweet" element!
ReplyDeleteI love the expressions from so sweet to the attitude. Very bittersweet.
ReplyDelete