Now those are SO cute. I love the color one because then you get the full effect of them, but your conversion could be SOLD girl...its too good to just give away.
My favorite part of this photos are, of course, her tootsies.
Oh man--those are sooo cool! I bet she looks darling in them. Neat conversion action, too, Jenn. You are so talented to come up with these, and so sweet to share them.
Super cute jeans, great conversion... now I need to go find the share for it. I hope I get to meet you and your girlies in person some time, so dang cute, all of you!!
I love the jeans, and totally love the color photo. Her shirt says "art and designs festival." Is that where the jeans came from? Someone(s) been incredibly creative! Thanks for the b&W action; I hope I get a chance to check it out later today :)
I actually download this action earlier today from 2 peas (even before seeing your photo's.) Now that I have seen how you used the action...I am so glad I did download. Looks great! Love the jeans too!!! Actually, my 10 year likes them too! Where did you find those???
okay those really ARE the cuttest jeans ev-ah.. my DD's would die for them.
ReplyDeleteLove the colour of your photo and the B&W conversion works well also
Those are wild! Love them.
ReplyDeleteLove the color on the first one. The bnw is also nice!
ReplyDeleteVery cute jeans, I prefer seeing them in color! But I will check your B&W action out, the B&W is quite nice!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! My dd would LOVE those! I like both shots, but my fave is the color one. :)
ReplyDeleteNow those are SO cute. I love the color one because then you get the full effect of them, but your conversion could be SOLD girl...its too good to just give away.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of this photos are, of course, her tootsies.
Those are cute cute cute!! Thanks again for sharing your action Jenn! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man--those are sooo cool! I bet she looks darling in them. Neat conversion action, too, Jenn. You are so talented to come up with these, and so sweet to share them.
ReplyDeleteCool shot, that B&W shots is really cool!
ReplyDeletevery cute, my dd would love those too
ReplyDeleteSuper cute jeans, great conversion... now I need to go find the share for it. I hope I get to meet you and your girlies in person some time, so dang cute, all of you!!
ReplyDeleteThose jeans are great--love the color shot!
ReplyDeletethose are adorable! love the black and white but the color really shows the detail.
ReplyDeleteI love the jeans, and totally love the color photo. Her shirt says "art and designs festival." Is that where the jeans came from? Someone(s) been incredibly creative! Thanks for the b&W action; I hope I get a chance to check it out later today :)
ReplyDeleteI actually download this action earlier today from 2 peas (even before seeing your photo's.) Now that I have seen how you used the action...I am so glad I did download. Looks great! Love the jeans too!!! Actually, my 10 year likes them too! Where did you find those???
ReplyDeleteThose pants are so cool! I love your black and white conversion-it's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are those jeans! tfs
ReplyDeleteOMG- her jeans are to DIE FOR! Did you make them?
ReplyDelete