That is adorable! Your friend is really sweet for sending that to you! I just realized I never got back to try downloading your action. I will FOR SURE tomorrow!!!
Wow...what a special ornament. I love those personalized ones too. Its so great to pull them out every year and remember the people who gave them to you, huh?
Oh that is super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love personalized ornaments too, and that one is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! Great photo too!
ReplyDeleteCari
That is adorable! Your friend is really sweet for sending that to you! I just realized I never got back to try downloading your action. I will FOR SURE tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, that is too cute! What a fun gift! :)
ReplyDeleteOMgosh...THAT is the cutest ornament evah!
ReplyDeleteWow...what a special ornament. I love those personalized ones too. Its so great to pull them out every year and remember the people who gave them to you, huh?
ReplyDeleteAww! That is the cutest ornament EVER, I absolutely adore it!
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute! Very creative idea.
ReplyDelete