Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 3, 2008

I couldn't come up with anything for this post, so DH suggested a caption contest. :)

(the shoes are mine and the boy's, obviously)

Come up with a cute caption for this shot, and I'll send you my Vintage Blue action I used on the post of Josh under this one.

Photobucket

28mm. ss/250, f/2.8, ISO 400.

9 comments:

  1. how about your feet, my feet, our feet! very cute, love the sun flare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much pressure! :-D
    Cute shot, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will walk in Your ways Lord, lead me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No caption, but I love the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Our stylish ways" - get it meaning the ways the feet are pointing?? Very cool capture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

    Albert Camus

    Very cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need special shoes for walking - and a bit of a special "soul" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, but of course I love shoes. I can't come up with a caption cause I love Angela's too much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too much pressure!!! :)
    I love the shoes though, but then again I'm like Bobbi, I LOVE SHOES!!!

    Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete