I love the first shot, Jen--it is so rich in color, but amazing in that it is almost monotone. GREAT shot!! As to The Boy--is he putting his money where his mouth is? (Sorry, couldn't resist)
I love the color too! And ROFL Josh...that is TOO FUNNY!
LOVE your xmas light bokeh photo from yesterday too- I did that a week or so ago and it was so fun to see the different effects- I only wished I had some colored lights to play with (even though I generally don't like colored lights in my decorations, LOL). :)
What does he have in his mouth! A credit card? I should sleep like that. My husband would be amused I am sure. LOVE the color on the first one. Cannot go wrong with those deep brown hues in my opinion.
Looks like he's getting ready to do some Christmas shopping of his own.
ReplyDeleteI like the color because that chocolate brown is so nice and rich.
These are great! That last one made me laugh out loud. That is priceless!
ReplyDeleteCari
Oooh yeah, color all the way.
ReplyDeleteI love faux-fur-framed faces (how's that for alliteration?) and what is he, an ATM? :-D
ReplyDeleteI prefer the color. That photo of him asleep is just too darned funny! I sure hope you print that one out for posterity!
ReplyDeleteI like the color. And, the picture of your son is so funny!
ReplyDeleteI love the first shot, Jen--it is so rich in color, but amazing in that it is almost monotone. GREAT shot!! As to The Boy--is he putting his money where his mouth is? (Sorry, couldn't resist)
ReplyDeleteSo freaking cute. I like the color!
ReplyDeleteI like the color version better too. That reminds me of way back, I had a blue jacket with that fake trim and so did everyone else. ;)
ReplyDeleteLMAO at the card reader boy.
I like the color too :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great. I love the first one in color. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely color. Love the focus in that first shot. The second one made me laugh! What a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteThe first photo is just gorgeous! What eyes, and skin tones! Ummmm, and what are you feeding your poor child in that last photo?
ReplyDeleteI love the color too! And ROFL Josh...that is TOO FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your xmas light bokeh photo from yesterday too- I did that a week or so ago and it was so fun to see the different effects- I only wished I had some colored lights to play with (even though I generally don't like colored lights in my decorations, LOL). :)
Color for me too!!
ReplyDeleteLove the color - it's so warm!
ReplyDeleteI love love love the color version-it' so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat does he have in his mouth! A credit card? I should sleep like that. My husband would be amused I am sure. LOVE the color on the first one. Cannot go wrong with those deep brown hues in my opinion.
ReplyDelete