Jenn, I sure hope you get better soon. What a bummer, you work so hard last night and what do you get in return!!! Tain't fair is it? You're cuties looked adorable in their costumes by the way!! Hugs,
Sweet costumes! And what a good mom. . . taking photos even when you're feeling sick! I hope they're all tending well to you now and that you feel better tomorrow.
I love all these costume photos! They look great. Hope you feel better quickly!
ReplyDeleteJenn, I sure hope you get better soon. What a bummer, you work so hard last night and what do you get in return!!! Tain't fair is it?
ReplyDeleteYou're cuties looked adorable in their costumes by the way!!
Hugs,
I am lovin all the costume photo's. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteWow...that ladybug is really cool and so original. No one will have that costume, it's a one of a kind original.
ReplyDeleteLove these costumes and the fact that the girls posed for you as well! Feel better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet costumes! And what a good mom. . . taking photos even when you're feeling sick! I hope they're all tending well to you now and that you feel better tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteCute! Looks like the girls had fun dressing up. Hope you are feeling better today, Jenn!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is so talented to make that ladybug. And of course I love the pirate, your girls have style :)
ReplyDeleteThey are both SO CUTE! And OMG... I am in LOVE with those skull & crossbones tights- I would totally wear those any day of the year! ;)
ReplyDelete