Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August 7, 2008

Sometimes it's the little things that make things better. I've had a rough week-my uncle died a few days ago, and I've been feeling funny-lightheaded and like my balance is off-and just blah all week. I dropped the kids off at my mom's earlier this week so DH and I could go to a youth concert for the weekend, and today I notice this on my fridge:

Photobucket

One of my little girls used the boy's LeapFrog magnets to write me a message. It just made me smile. I love my kiddos.

(excuse the snapshot-type photo, do you know how hard it is to make a white refrigerator look interesting?)

14 comments:

  1. That is wonderful...warms my heart! I hope you feel better and that you have an awesome time!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! That is the sweetest thing EVER! I love how you grunged it up in pure Jenn style too! I hope you and Amanda have an AMAZING time at Rock The Desert- I can't wait to see pics from you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww that brought a tear to my eye. It's beautiful! You and Amanda have fun at The Rock Desert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it looks like a snapshot at all...it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the BEST! What a way to go. So sorry for your loss BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd leave that up for a looooong time! What a sweet "note".

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW! I love when kids do stuff like that . . . really warms the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL at trying to make a white fridge interesting...LOL Sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, and have fun with Amanda! I know you will! Can't wait to see your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so sweet! I am totally tearing up right now. I am sorry to hear about your uncle and your tough week. I hope the weekend is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute Jenn! Have a great relaxing fun filled weekend-you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweetie! I hope you're feeling better soon and that the Rockk The Desert revives you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, This is really cool....white? fridge. I hope you have a blast at Rock the Desert. I love you and I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle.

    ReplyDelete