She said, "I look cute today, huh?" I said, "Yes, Tina-bug, you look cute today" She said, "I look extra, extra cute, huh?" I said, "You always look cute to me, but yes, today you look extra cute" She said, "Cute enough to take my picture?" I said, "Let me get my shoes" She giggled.
Oh, my, yes. That is definitely my definition of cute. What a little doll and she can surely pose!
ReplyDeleteThat is priceless...love the shots to..Can she come teach my kids about getting photos taken?
ReplyDeleteCari
She is so pretty... beautiful brown eyes and dimples! Great angle for the first shot!
ReplyDeleteLove those shoes! So grown up looking!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely worth getting your shoes on for, and yes, definitely extra darned cute! Great shots!!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely cute enough to take her picture! What a doll!
ReplyDeleteOh man--jump on that opportunity like a dog on a bone! ASKING to have her photo taken?! LOVE the shoe shot particularly. She is such a cute girl...
ReplyDeleteHow does she look so dang grown up in this one?!?! Good gracious, she's gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! I just adore everything about that last shot!
ReplyDelete