**Disclaimer** I am NOT a flower photographer, but a friend of mine gave me a LensBaby 2.0, and it focuses a lot closer than my 85mm, so I thought I'd give the theme a shot this week-besides, she had gorgeous yellow calla-lilies (favorite flower ever) in her front yard, so how could I resist?


Fun with textures, vintage, and some burning on this one.

LensBaby 2.0. No idea how to read settings on this crazy thing, but it sure is fun!!
Love the effects on that last one.
ReplyDeleteOOOH Nice! I love the textures on the last one!
ReplyDeleteOh what an awesome friend to give you a new toy to play with! I really love the processing you did on that last one, especially the texture.
ReplyDeleteOh that sure does look fun and I think you nailed these shots. So fun..
ReplyDeletebeautiful shots jenn!
ReplyDeleteOh, fun! The textures on the last shot made a world of difference.
ReplyDeleteI love the last one! Thats really neat!
ReplyDeleteLove the last one and that black and white one too!
ReplyDelete... nor can I resist telling you how lovely your photos are! I am, sorry to say, a naturalist as far as appreciating floral pics, and your #1 is fabulous! I am glad you are trying the flowers. ML
ReplyDeleteI'm anxious to hear reports on your lens baby. I'm so afraid of them for some reason, they just look too cool for me I guess. What a great gift for your friend to give you though, soooo sweet! Lovely color to that first one, not too saturated, but nice and vibrant.
ReplyDeleteOh Yes, I am loving the last one too. Awesome effects!
ReplyDeleteI just adore the first one with all of the vibrant color. The yellow is so saturated and lovely.
ReplyDeleteThese are AWESOME! You and that lensbaby sure got along great!
ReplyDeletethese turned out great! I'm so tempted to replace mine, but then think about how often (or NOT often) I used it before and can't bring myself to do it!
ReplyDeleteAnd for reading the settings.... I think your aperture will always show as 0, but you have to remember what size disc you have on it. I'm not 100% sure on that though.
Love the vivid colors in #1, but #3 looks like you had fun playing. I like the effect.
ReplyDeleteCould have fooled me that you don't do flowers--looks good to me. :-) Those lens babies seem pretty cool. How nice of your friend!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful~ I think you are secretly really a flower person after all!
ReplyDeletebeautiful calla! i really like how you processed that last one.
ReplyDeleteJenn,
ReplyDeleteStunning...AS ALWAYS!!! I (TAKE A BREATH) love that B/W one!!! :) WOW, go figure! :) The color one is amazing, I love yellow, but I like how that swirly detail comes through on the b/w!
Cheers,
jewels
Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDelete