Monday, May 26, 2008

May 27, 2008

Discovered his shadow today, begged Daddy repeatedly to swing him, and gave me a commentary on every bug he found.

Heather-his hair was flat again today-neither he or I have had the inclination to use product the past few days. We're going for the emo look, um, yeah, that's it. :D

And yes, that's another Hurley. The child has so many, he could wear one daily until he outgrows them, and never repeat.






16 comments:

  1. Oh the shadow picture is so fun. I wonder what it is about kids loving to be swung around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he wasn't scared of his own shadow when he discovered it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L O V E that last one. It's just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so fun! i love him in the 5th one. his eyes and expression are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how fun to discover your own shadow. he looks like he is having lots of fun swinging

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last one too. He is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the conversion on your last one there. Its so lovely. And his expression is awesome. Ok...what is a Hurley? Am I totally in the dark. Is that a boy thing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those last two are great! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He just looks so grown up for some reason without the hawk. I like him both ways, he's just that cute! Love the shadow shot, how you can see the whole shadow in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love the sense of wonder you caught in the shadow photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute! i really love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a total cutie pie! I love all the conversions you did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK love that last shot, especially in b/w. The hole in the knee is perfection. A true rocker...erm emo-er? No, he's a rocker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots, I love the shadow one!! So much fun with Daddy too! He is such a cutie, just love his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love #3, very very cute:)

    Shawna (shawkrem)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yea, the kid is rather fond of looking at bugs. I figured that out after about 10 minutes of roaming around your backyard. LOL!
    Love that last one!

    ReplyDelete