Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May 21, 2008

My best friend.

She makes me happy. She makes my kids happy. She loves me, teaches me, corrects me, counsels me, laughs with me, cries with me. And I never have to ask her to do any of it. She just knows me that well.

She's an awesome photographer, a phenomenal singer, a woman with the kind of relationship with God I long for. My life was so much more boring before she came into it. She keeps me singing, laughing, dancing. My kids would die without her. I would die without her. She's my Missa.

I caught this of her and Tina at the concert she and I shot this past weekend. Just a silly little moment between two people who truly adore each other, but I love the look of sheer joy on Tina's face.


20 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet!!! I love it!! They both look SO happy!!!

    Phone date tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the BEST for you to have a friend like that! She sounds AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great shot! I love it. Shows such a great connection between them. Sweet journaling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! They look so happy. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Truly happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it. it's great to have such a friend too

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great capture! Everyone needs a Missa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww. I love the joy you've captured here. Your best friend sounds like the perfect friend for you. How blessed you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet tribute to her. I'm sure she appreciates it! True friends are hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice tribute to your friend, and that looks like pure joy on Tina's face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet photo! and what a blessing to have a wonderful best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a telling photo--the joy just radiates!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it great to have a BFF? I so miss mine, she's in TX.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are just so lucky to have a wonderful friend like that. The photo is such a lovely moment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl if it weren't for the tears in my eyes and the beautiful smile on Tina's face I would be asking, "Were's the cute one of me and you were I look cute." Jenn, I love you so much and am greatful to the LORD for knowing what he was doing when he asked me to call you for the first time when you visited my church all those years ago. Here's a little secret, "I had never done that before and haven't done very many times since." I can't imagine my life without you. Thanks for the loyalty of friendship you have given me.
    Missa

    ReplyDelete
  16. What true emotion! Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet. What a special moment to have captured so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How lucky are you to have such an awesome friend?! Such a sweet shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet! What a wonderful moment.

    ReplyDelete