Awwww, she's too precious!!! How old was she here?? These look really great Jenn!
What a beautiful little face! Love your conversion on this, too. Her eyes just pop.
OMG she is a cutie!! Love both versions!
Oh sweet! Love those eyes.
She's absolutely beautiful!!! She has such gorgeous eyes!
She's so beautiful! I just love your bnw conversion.
What a cutie! I like the black and white version!
Yay Jenn is back! And she is incredible. You have an amazing way with eyes.
Yay! She is a doll! I want to see more. :)
adoreable.
Awww...so beautiful. I love the look in her eyes.
Jenn, absolutaly wonderful. Can't wait see her in person.
Holy moly, what a beautiful baby and an absolutely stunning shot!
Omgoodness she's an angel! Love that pose!
Gorgeous shot Jenn...and I lurve that conversion!!
She is totally adorable! What a cutie! I love her eyes!
She's so chubilicious!
She is soo sweet!! awwwwww
She is so amazing! She looks so soft and the eye contact you got was UNREAL and rare. Really lovely.xoxoxMandy
Those eyes!! What a great job.
She's cute and has beautiful eyes. Great for the theme--a new important woman in your life.
Oh such a precious little thing. Love those eyes.
Awwww, she's too precious!!! How old was she here?? These look really great Jenn!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little face! Love your conversion on this, too. Her eyes just pop.
ReplyDeleteOMG she is a cutie!! Love both versions!
ReplyDeleteOh sweet! Love those eyes.
ReplyDeleteShe's absolutely beautiful!!! She has such gorgeous eyes!
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful! I just love your bnw conversion.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I like the black and white version!
ReplyDeleteYay Jenn is back! And she is incredible. You have an amazing way with eyes.
ReplyDeleteYay! She is a doll! I want to see more. :)
ReplyDeleteadoreable.
ReplyDeleteAwww...so beautiful. I love the look in her eyes.
ReplyDeleteJenn, absolutaly wonderful. Can't wait see her in person.
ReplyDeleteHoly moly, what a beautiful baby and an absolutely stunning shot!
ReplyDeleteOmgoodness she's an angel! Love that pose!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot Jenn...and I lurve that conversion!!
ReplyDeleteShe is totally adorable! What a cutie! I love her eyes!
ReplyDeleteShe's so chubilicious!
ReplyDeleteShe is soo sweet!! awwwwww
ReplyDeleteShe is so amazing! She looks so soft and the eye contact you got was UNREAL and rare. Really lovely.
ReplyDeletexoxox
Mandy
Those eyes!! What a great job.
ReplyDeleteShe's cute and has beautiful eyes. Great for the theme--a new important woman in your life.
ReplyDeleteOh such a precious little thing. Love those eyes.
ReplyDelete