Great job, the blue really stands out!
The color shot is great! Love the blues! Really like how you set up this shot.
I like the color one the most, it really brings out his eyes. Just lovely.
oh i love some eye candy. ;) no, seriously, great job on these. love the color one. i am sure he will be pleased with this.
You did such a great job on this shoot. He's cute as can be. Those hats are all the rage among the kids where I work (for only 1 more week. eeeek!). The kids would say it's "official".
Ha...I was just going to ask if that was Josh's hat! I love all the blue in the photo! Wow, you did such a great job yesterday!
Very cute pictures, that is so cool he was wearing the same hat :)
Great shot! I really like the color one.Cari
I really like the blck and whte
I cutie for sure!
he's adorable and i LOVe the color also!but the b/w is also awesome!your work is amazing!tara
Great job!
I love the black and white one.....that looks great
What a great shot! This definitely screams - senior! Look forward to you sharing more of these.
I like your comp and color on this. Hunky model doesn't hurt, either.
Great shot! I love the blue!
Great shots! He is a handsome guy!
I love the blue...Nice portrait!
I like both of them!
oooh gorgeous! Love the color shot the best.
I love that color shot. So vibrant. Nice capture!
Great job, the blue really stands out!
ReplyDeleteThe color shot is great! Love the blues! Really like how you set up this shot.
ReplyDeleteI like the color one the most, it really brings out his eyes. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteoh i love some eye candy. ;) no, seriously, great job on these. love the color one. i am sure he will be pleased with this.
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job on this shoot. He's cute as can be. Those hats are all the rage among the kids where I work (for only 1 more week. eeeek!). The kids would say it's "official".
ReplyDeleteHa...I was just going to ask if that was Josh's hat! I love all the blue in the photo! Wow, you did such a great job yesterday!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures, that is so cool he was wearing the same hat :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! I really like the color one.
ReplyDeleteCari
I really like the blck and whte
ReplyDeleteI cutie for sure!
ReplyDeletehe's adorable and i LOVe the color also!
ReplyDeletebut the b/w is also awesome!
your work is amazing!
tara
Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love the black and white one.....that looks great
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot! This definitely screams - senior! Look forward to you sharing more of these.
ReplyDeleteI like your comp and color on this. Hunky model doesn't hurt, either.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! I love the blue!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! He is a handsome guy!
ReplyDeleteI love the blue...Nice portrait!
ReplyDeleteI like both of them!
ReplyDeleteoooh gorgeous! Love the color shot the best.
ReplyDeleteI love that color shot. So vibrant. Nice capture!
ReplyDelete